The Newell Orthodontics Center for Invisalign®
Consistently recognized as one of the top Invisalign® providers in the country, Dr. Bill Newell has more experience treating all types of orthodontic cases - from simple crowding to complex surgical cases - with Invisalign® clear aligners than any other doctor in the Jefferson, Athens and Watkinsville areas. While there are many dental professionals who offer Invisalign® treatment in their offices and even online companies offering clear aligner treatment, for the best results you should always visit a board-certified orthodontist who specializes in treating cases with Invisalign®.
Why Invisalign® treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign® clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack® material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign® clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign® aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign® clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign® treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
The Invisalign® Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign® treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use our iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Dr. Newell will use these images to map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign®’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign® clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign® system and all of your orthodontic treatment options, please call us at 706-387-0122 or click here to schedule a complimentary consultation. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.