If orthodontic treatment is recommended by Dr. Newell, our financial and insurance coordinator will discuss the cost of your treatment and each of our affordable payment options with you so you are able to make the best choice for yourself and your smile. We work hard to make orthodontic treatment affordable, and we will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget.
Affordable Payment Plans
For your convenience, we are proud to offer the following:
- Payment via cash, check, automatic bank draft, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Discounts for payments made in full at the beginning of treatment and for families with multiple members in orthodontic treatment
- Interest-free payment plans and extended payment options available
- If you have orthodontic insurance benefits, or a health savings or flexible spending account, we will help you determine the amount of coverage you have available. Once you begin treatment, we will file your insurance claims for you.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your personal account.