Your smile starts here!
We understand that orthodontic treatment is an investment, and we believe you should have total confidence in the people you will entrust with designing your smile. We see your complimentary new patient consultation as our opportunity to introduce you to the Newell Orthodontics experience and to ensure you are fully educated about your treatment options.
Your complimentary consultation will give you the opportunity to meet Dr. Bill Newell and our team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete orthodontic evaluation and find out whether orthodontic treatment is recommended, and, if so, which treatment options will best meet your needs.
During your first visit to our office, we will:
- Introduce you to our team members and give you a tour of our office
- Perform a thorough orthodontic evaluation, including digital X-rays and photographs of your teeth and face
- Determine the most appropriate time to begin orthodontic treatment
- Help you create a customized orthodontic treatment plan that’s tailored to meet your specific needs and desires
- Discuss all your questions and concerns
- Explain your orthodontic insurance benefits and present our flexible payment options
- Complete your diagnostic records, if you are interested in beginning treatment
What happens next?
Your orthodontic appointments will typically be scheduled every 6 to 10 weeks throughout the course of your treatment, and they generally last between 20 and 30 minutes. Our team makes it a priority to see every patient on time, and we will work with you to make sure your appointments are as convenient as possible.
Dr. Newell and our clinical team will visit with you during each appointment, and will update you on the progress of your treatment throughout your orthodontic journey. Dr. Newell personally places all brackets and orthodontic appliances on every patient to ensure proper positioning and accuracy, and he is available at each appointment to answer any questions and discuss any concerns you may have.
Schedule your FREE new patient consultation today in our Jefferson or Watkinsville, GA office! We look forward to meeting you soon!